Tuesday, May 10, 2016

20 time overview reflection

My 20 time project on channelization went great. i flew through all class sessions and knew what i needed to get accomplished. i have a good google slides explaining my idea along with pictures, and i am in the process of making a replica of what i am talking about. Choosing this topic was a big challenge to me because it was something i didn't know much about, and wasn't originally what i planned to do the project on. I learned while working on this project, that it did affect one of my strongest passions. Learning about the effects channelization could have on native wildlife really created a passion within me that i was happy to let out. I chose this challenge with the goal that i would find a way to have the benefits of channelization, but so that it was less threatening to the animals! i was able to better my skills and help myself by learning to use google slides, and practicing public speaking in front of the class. The process of achieving my goal went very well, and i was able to get my point across in a realistic way. This project was a success! i can recall a single problem i ran into during the process. The only problem i had was the lack of focus during a few of the 20 time days, when i wouldn't be able to gather my mind. if i had a chance to do this project again i wouldn't change a single thing, except incorporate animals into the process more and make it less about channelization. My next step is to perform this project in front of the class and pass on my knowledge to my classmates. I can also carry this information into my future and learn about knew ways to keep animals safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment